The App Every Realtor Must Have

As a licensed real estate broker I'm always looking for new tools to make my business more efficient.   I'm convinced if we had smart phones in the 80's I would have been an A student.  I am terrible with paper and love the fact that I can schedule and plan out my day in my Google Calendar.  Why am I telling you this?  Here's why!

As real estate professionals we show homes every week.    Most of our clients have no idea the time and effort we take to schedule appointments, map out the homes, and prepare the necessary listing sheets for our buyer tours.  

Has this ever happened to you?   After planning routes and printing the listing sheets you head out to the 1st property to realize you forgot your printed route or the listing agent provided inaccurate directions on the listing sheet.   Oh No! Now what do you do?   Most agents would panic.  Hopefully, you have access to your MLS from your smart phone.  With that said, I have a better solution.  Here it is:

Download an app called WAZE.  WAZE is a community based navigation application that allows you to see upcoming traffic, tips on the roadways, accidents, and more.  This app will save you time and money.    By adding every showing appointment to your Google calendar or your smart phone calendar.  By adding the address under the where section of your new appointment you will have the ability to click on the on the Where Location in your calendar on your smart phone.  Then the WAZE app will launch providing directions to your next appointment.   How cool is that!

How?

By using the Google calendar for every appointment I make I save time and provide ample time in between appointments.   The other advantage of adding these showings to my calendar I am able to review my year in January of the next year to gauge how much time I spent on the road.  What a handy tool when you need to prove your travel.  So whether or not you bring your printed directions or listing sheets you will always have the address of each property in your calendars.  Try it today!

to download the app click http://www.waze.com/

Comments

Popular Posts