Tech Talk 2013

With all the new mobile devices, social media tools, tablets and gadgets real estate professionals have begun to implement much of the new technology into their businesses. As a licensed REALTOR, CE Instructor, and MLS instructor I believe that it's extremely important to understand the latest tools.

Whether you decide to embrace it or not, remember your agents, the competition, your clients, sphere and the public have embraced it.  If your thinking it, "I still use direct mail too".  Yep, I sure do. So keep up the good work. About 15% of people still don't use the internet.  We need to reach them as well.  With that said have you noticed less mail or junk mail in your mailbox?  I have and that's encouraged me to use direct more often.  When I open my email I find myself deleting a large percent of emails without ever opening them.  I wonder how many others think like me.

Back to the tech talk.  You really don't need to use all tech tools to be successful.  Know your clients and your sphere.  If they aren't using Facebook it won't matter how much you post their listings.  They'll never see it.   On the other hand the Facebook post could help you sell that house and improve your digital footprint.   

If you haven't embraced a new product learn a new tool every quarter. You could easily learn Facebook, twitter, linked in and YouTube before December 2014.  Four new tools. What a great wayto improve your business plan in 2014.  


Comments

Popular Posts