About Carrie Bey-Little

My goal is to educate, inspire, and motivate small business owners to reach their personal and professional dreams.  Over the next several weeks I will update my blog to inspire new agents and agents that need to reinvent themselves for a successful 2015.

Speaker, Trainer and Licensed C.E. Instructor
Speaker, Trainer and Licensed C.E. Instructor
The Real Estate industry is evolving quickly for real estate agents.  Agents that have been selling for more than 15 years are finding that they are competing with the new generation "AGENT".  The tech savvy, social savvy and educated agent.  These agents are changing the way business is done.  Most buyers and sellers are able to educate themselves before reaching out to a real estate agent.  If an agent doesn't integrate the new technologies into their businesses they will end up "listless"  No listing and no buyers"   If you don't have a buyer and or a seller you don't have an income.

Check out a few Real Estate Agents who are using Social Media in their daily business plans, Sam PowellAndrea GellerJeffrey Metz, and myself Carrie Bey-Little.
As many of you know I am in a Masters Degree Program, “Digital Marketing and Analytics” at Aurora University.   I will share what I am learning with you or at least give you the “Carrie” Version so you can use these tips in your businesses.

So, Who AM I?  I am a Social Media and Technology Expert in my industry. I speak locally, at the State, and National Level.  I have authored two Continuing Education courses for the state of Illinois. "Social Media & License Law and E-signatures and Cloud Storage.   As a Continuing Education instructor and contract trainer with Midwest Real Estate Data I have the opportunity to educate thousands of real estate professionals using the best MLS tools available in the United States every year. In addition to speaking on a National and Regional Platform I am a Blogger for the National Association Party Convention.   I have a background in Social Media, Television Production, Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Marketing, and Business Administration.  I am driven to motivate others to dream big and reach their personal and professional goals.

My education includes a Bachelor of Science degree from Elmhurst College, a Paralegal Certification from Boston University, Docusign Certified instructor and Hootsuite Certified.  I have had the opportunity to work in the technology industry since 1991.  From NEC Technologies to a non-profit industry in Television.  I worked in the legal Real Estate Department, East Coast Division, for McDonald's Corporation, one of the largest real estate holders in the United States.

Carrie Bey-Little is an active member of MORe-Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®, IAR, NAHREP, NAR and the 2014 Women’s Council of REALTORS® 2014 President of the West Suburban Chapter.  Featured in Chicago Agent Magazine as an industry expert.

Comments

Popular Posts